Main Image Shown in: Matte Timber Ridge Finish on Pine
The Timber Ridge Shuffleboard is made from Solid Pine and features rustic characteristics of Rough-Sawn Pawn. The rail and apron are made with reclaimed wood from old barns and out buildings sourced from the North East United States. All Olhausen Shuffleboards are hand-crafted at our 250,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Portland, TN.
Color in images are for reference only and not to be used for final color matching.
Shades vary due to settings on your device’s screen and/or monitor.
- Sizes: 9 ft, 12 ft, 14 ft, 16 ft, 18 ft, 20 ft & 22 ft
- Wood Material: Pine
- Upgraded Brushed or Polished Aluminum available
- Finishes: Matte Timber Ridge Finish
- Playfield: 20” Solid Maple with 1/4” polymer surface
- Exclusive Accu-Lock leveling system
- Custom logos on playfield available
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty